Sakechan Pop Up: Fukui Prefecture
𝗦𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁
1. Sari X Sake Central "Black - Maximum Dry"
2. Yukikirara Sakahomare Junmai Daiginjo
3. Jozan Chokara Junmai
4. Jozan Echizen Miyamanishiki Junmai Daiginjo
5. Jozan Echizen Yamadanishiki Junmai Daiginjo
6. Hakugakusen Shinku Karakuchi Junmai
7. Hakugakusen Shironeri Junmai Ginjo
Saturday 24 April 1pm - 6pm
Sunday 25 April 1pm - 6pm
31 Binjai Park
𝗧𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝟳 𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 - $𝟱𝟬
Tasting ticket price can be used to offset sake purchase of 2 or more bottles of the 7 sakes tasted. Stacking of tickets are not permitted
Snacks are included
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗶 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲
Fukui is a well known leading cultivator of table & sake rice. Facing the Sea of Japan, it experiences heavy snowfall providing ample pure brewing water to supply the sake breweries. Of the 36 breweries in Japan, many are considered among Japan's best! There isn't a distinct profile to sake in Fukui but considering it cultivates a large amount of Gohyakumangoku, mostly are dry & crisp.
sakechan is an online sake purveyor that aims to bring the best Japanese sakes to your doorstep. Our sakes are curated by sommeliers, and are stored and delivered chilled to ensure quality. Shop online and let us handle the rest. 1-hour delivery everyday.
- The event description was updated. Diff#977297 2021-04-12 13:59:17
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
Tasting: 1pm - 1.50pm SOLD OUT $50.00 Tasting: 2pm - 2.50pm SOLD OUT $50.00 Tasting: 3pm - 3.50pm SOLD OUT $50.00 Tasting: 4pm - 4.50pm SOLD OUT $50.00 Tasting: 5pm - 5.50pm SOLD OUT $50.00
- Venue Address
- 31 Binjai Park, Singapore Singapore
Sakechan: Best of Sakes23 Followers